The author of the New Ore Texture Pack for Minecraft PE has created a small but very useful supplement. It changes the textures of almost all types of ores, making them more noticeable against the background of stone blocks. This will help players quickly find the ores they need in dark caves.
The addition changes the textures of the following types of ores:
Lapis lazuli ore;
Instructions for installing the New Ores Texture Pack
1. Download the texture pack;
2. Launch Minecraft PE , go to settings;
3. In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages folder”;
4. The resource packs folder will open, to which you need to copy the texture pack;
5. After copying the texture pack, it will appear in the column of available packages: click on it to move it to the selected column;
6. Launch a new game or download an old one. New Ore Textures will work in all saves.