Forum

Experiencing attack...

Avisos
Vaciar todo

Experiencing attack from an invisible entity while battling the ender dragon.

2 posts
2 users
0 likes
Respuestas: 5
Admin
Topic starter
Miembro

I'm having an issue while playing Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.51. I was fighting the ender dragon when I suddenly started getting hit repeatedly. I searched for an enderman, but couldn't find anything. I went into a 2x1 tunnel that I had dug earlier and continued to get hit, even when I walled myself into a 2x1x1 area. I checked and I wasn't poisoned and my hunger bar was full. I saved my game and rejoined it a few minutes later and everything appeared to be back to normal. However, when I got on top of an obsidian pillar and built a 2-block tall end stone room to completely enclose myself, I started getting attacked by an invisible entity again. Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone know what's happening?

1 respuesta
1 respuesta

Respuestas: 4

Respondido por: MCPEDL

I'm having an issue while playing Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.51. I was fighting the ender dragon when I suddenly started getting hit repeatedly. I searched for an enderman, but couldn't find anything. I went into a 2x1 tunnel that I had dug earlier and continued to get hit, even when I walled myself into a 2x1x1 area. I checked and I wasn't poisoned and my hunger bar was full. I saved my game and rejoined it a few minutes later and everything appeared to be back to normal. However, when I got on top of an obsidian pillar and built a 2-block tall end stone room to completely enclose myself, I started getting attacked by an invisible entity again. Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone know what's happening?

nd continued to get hit, 

Responder
Compartir:

Estás'actualmente sin conexión

Cerrar
rotate_right
Cerrar

Enviar mensaje

imagen
Cerrar

Mis favoritos

imagen