Forum

Experiencing attack...

Notifications
Clear all

Experiencing attack from an invisible entity while battling the ender dragon.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter

I'm having an issue while playing Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.51. I was fighting the ender dragon when I suddenly started getting hit repeatedly. I searched for an enderman, but couldn't find anything. I went into a 2x1 tunnel that I had dug earlier and continued to get hit, even when I walled myself into a 2x1x1 area. I checked and I wasn't poisoned and my hunger bar was full. I saved my game and rejoined it a few minutes later and everything appeared to be back to normal. However, when I got on top of an obsidian pillar and built a 2-block tall end stone room to completely enclose myself, I started getting attacked by an invisible entity again. Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone know what's happening?

1 Reply
1 Reply

Posted by: MCPEDL

I'm having an issue while playing Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.51. I was fighting the ender dragon when I suddenly started getting hit repeatedly. I searched for an enderman, but couldn't find anything. I went into a 2x1 tunnel that I had dug earlier and continued to get hit, even when I walled myself into a 2x1x1 area. I checked and I wasn't poisoned and my hunger bar was full. I saved my game and rejoined it a few minutes later and everything appeared to be back to normal. However, when I got on top of an obsidian pillar and built a 2-block tall end stone room to completely enclose myself, I started getting attacked by an invisible entity again. Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone know what's happening?

nd continued to get hit, 

Share:

You're currently offline

Close
rotate_right
Close

Send Message

Close

My favorites

Notifications visibility rotate_right Close
arrow_left
arrow_right