Guide how to install Minecraft PE maps
If you have actually downloaded and installed a .MCWorld file after that open FX File Explorer (you need to have the most up-to-date variation) and after that go to your Downloads folder. Find the .mcworld file as well as tap on it to import it to your game. The world should automatically launch in-game.
If the above instructions do not work then make use of FX File Explorer to rename the .mcworld file to end with .zip and then use the guide down below to install it.
Read this guide if you have downloaded a .ZIP or .RAR file.
1. To install Minecraft PE maps you require ASTRO File Manager (or any other file manager). Lets start by installing that application on your Android device.
2. Discover an app in the maps area of our site. In this guide, we will reveal to you exactly how to install Naruto Mod PE. Click the download button to download the map.
4. Press on the File you want to download it will be instantly downloaded to your device. Typically the downloaded and install data is a .RAR or .ZIP file.
5. Usage ASTRO File Manager to open up the .RAR or .ZIP and then copy the world folder to the complying with path:/ storage/emulated/0/ games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/. It may take a few secs for it to process.
6. You have installed the map and can safely close the file mananger application.
7. Open Up Minecraft Pocket Edition (or restart the app if you had it opened up throughout the map setup).
8. Look for the map in your world listing. If it’s an old map it’s usually in the bottom of the checklist.
[…] Read this article about how to install Minecraft PE Maps […]
[…] HOW TO INSTALL MINECRAFT PE MAPS FOR ANDROID […]
[…] you’re ready to start crafting in Minecraft PE? Great! The first step is to download the game onto your device. Minecraft PE is available on both iOS and Android, so no matter what kind of […]